Spearfish Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Helping Victims of Motorcycle Accidents
Being involved in a motorcycle accident is already a terrifying experience. When another driver is at fault, the situation becomes even more frightening. You may be injured, and you may be facing a long recovery period. You may even be uncertain about how you will pay for your medical bills and necessary expenses.
At Whiting Hagg & Dorsey LLP, our Spearfish motorcycle accident attorney provides legal counsel to victims of motorcycle accidents. We know how to investigate a crash, and we know how to hold negligent drivers accountable. We know how to protect our clients, and we know how to help them recover the compensation they need to get back on their feet.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
After a motorcycle accident, you may be in shock or in pain. You may be confused about what to do. You may not be able to do anything. But, you should still take action after a motorcycle accident. The longer you wait, the worse your odds of getting the compensation you need.
After a motorcycle accident, you should:
- Call the police and report the accident.
- Get medical treatment. Your medical bills may be used as evidence of your damages. Get treatment as soon as possible. Keep all bills.
- Collect evidence. Take pictures of the crash site, the vehicles involved, and your injuries. Keep the damaged helmet, jacket, and any other damaged clothing.
- Try to get statements from any witnesses. Write down everything they say, and get contact information.
- Call your motorcycle accident lawyer. Request a consultation.
- Keep a record of your lost wages. You may need to show how much your income has been reduced.
You can't control what happens during a motorcycle accident. But, you can control what happens afterward. Taking action can make a difference in the outcome of your case. You can take action to help yourself.
Why Hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
After a motorcycle accident, you may be overwhelmed by the situation. An experienced motorcycle accident attorney can help you through this difficult time. You can focus on your recovery and rest easy knowing your attorney is working to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Recovering Damages in a Motorcycle Accident Case
Recovering damages in a motorcycle accident case is no different than recovering damages in any personal injury case. The only difference is that you will be dealing with a motorcycle accident case. You will still be dealing with the same issues, the same challenges, and the same obstacles.
Our attorneys help our clients recover compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Physical and emotional impairment
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
Each Case Is Handled With Individual Concern & Care
Cases Handled at State, National & International Levels
Over 150 Years of Combined Experience