Criminal charges can threaten foundational aspects of your life. Your liberties, freedom, and future may all hang in the balance. When so much is on the line, you deserve a strong criminal defense lawyer.
Criminal law involves prosecution by the government for an act deemed by local, state, or federal law to be a crime. More serious crimes, such as homicides, rapes, and assaults, are considered felonies and are punishable by more than one year in jail. Less serious crimes, including petty theft, are misdemeanors. A finding of guilt by a judge or jury can result in prison or jail time, fines, restitution, and/or probation.
At Whiting Hagg Hagg Dorsey & Hagg, LLP, we provide over 150 years of combined experience when representing clients facing criminal charges. With our office conveniently located in Rapid City, SD, our criminal defense attorneys handle cases across the Black Hills.
Our mission at Whiting Hagg Hagg Dorsey & Hagg, LLP, is to provide our clients the highest quality defense.
- We aim to reduce or eliminate bail so our clients can remain free while we prepare their case.
- Our attorneys spend significant time on a case and gather information from prosecution and defense witnesses, sometimes by hiring investigators.
- We are honest with our clients about what they will face should they go to trial.
- We explain the pros and cons of any plea bargain that is offered.
- In the event of a conviction, we work to reduce sentences.
Videos On Criminal Defense
Our criminal defense attorneys are committed to client service. We are readily available to address clients' concerns. With over 150 years of combined experience, the defense attorneys at Whiting Hagg Hagg Dorsey & Hagg, LLP, give clients confidence and peace of mind in knowing they can always reach out to us for help and guidance with their criminal cases.
When you turn to us for assistance, you can trust that your case will receive the time and individualized attention it deserves.
For an experienced team of criminal defense attorneys in your case and an excellent defense in a criminal case, call the defense lawyers at Whiting Hagg Hagg Dorsey & Hagg, LLP, today at 605-348-1125